- Clive Lawton: What should we think about Israel?
- David Lehmann: ‘Marriage in the Ultra Orthodox Community’.
- Judah Passow: ‘Seeing Ourselves: Photographing inside Scotland’s Jewish Community’.
- Chanukah Evening, presented by David Bleiman and Elaine Samuel: ‘This reminds me of…’
- Suzie Kelpie and Rabbi Kate Briggs present Regina http://www.reginajonasmovie.com/
- Jonathan Seckl: On Epigenetics and Transgenerational Trauma.
- Nina Fischer: Muriel Spark’s The Mandelbaum Gate and images of Jerusalem.
- Andrew Ranicki: ‘My father Marcel Reich-Ranicki: An illustrated talk’.
- David J Simons:‘The Land Agent’, the third novel in his Glasgow to Galilee trilogy,
2012-2013 Season – President’s Report (pdf)
- David Neville: Who do I think I am?
- Film Evening: Aviva Ahuvati (Aviva, my love)
- Desert Chanukiah Discs, presented by Lord Julian Goodman
- Shirli Gilbert: Forgotten Letters. A refugee from Nazi Germany in Apartheid South Africa
- Lord Beecham: Strangers no more (film)
- Norman Crane: The Book of Judith. A tale of gender, sex and violence
- Daniel Davies: Why is everyone a Maimonidean
- Alex Guilherme: Martin Buber and Ghandi – A polemical exchange of letters on ‘The Jewish Problem’
2011-2012 Season – President’s Report (pdf)
- Ben Outhwaite: The Cairo Genizah
- Maria Diemling: Nursing babies: Christian wet-nurses and Jewish families
- George Wilkes: Wars of Liberation, Wars of Religion: Franz Rosenzweig
- Film Evening: A Serious Man
- Malcolm Rifkind: Israel and the Middle East: Implications of the Arab Spring
- Patricia Allerston: Sickert’s Portrait of Israel Zangwill
- Stephen Bowd: Jews in Early Modern Travel Literature
2010-2011 Season – President’s Report (pdf)
- Alex Goldberg: On Interfaith
- Emily Michelson: Conversionary preaching to Jews in the Roman Ghetto
- Alan Shenkin: Primo Levi’s periodic table — Chemistry or Literature?
- Film Evening: The Band’s Visit, or Bikur Ha-Tizmoret (2007)
- Donald Bloxham: The perpetrators of the Holocaust and their motivations
- Nathan Abrams: Remote Jews? Small Jewish communities
- Mark Solomon: How many ways can you sing Kaddish?
- J. David Simons: The Liberation of Celia Kahn
2009-2010 Season – President’s Report (pdf)
- Antony Lerman: The End of Antisemitism?
- J. David Simons: The Credit Draper
- Eyal Poleg: From Warriors to Martyrs and Back Again: The Maccabees in Medieval Judaism and Christianity
- Sir Jeremy Beecham: The New Israel Fund
- David Kaufman: ‘Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt’: a History of the History of the Holocaust
- Bill Shakman: Kabbalistic Reflections on the Passover Story
- Claudia Nocentini: Natalia Ginzburg and the construction of identity
- Anne Joseph: Ross Bradshaw, Ellen Galford: The Sea of Azov
2008-2009 Season – President’s Report (pdf)
- Fiona Frank: Hannah Frank, Jewish Artist
- Susannah Heschel: Aryan Theology
- Margaret Brearley: Nazism and Nature; some roots of the Holocaust
- Claire Ungerson: The rescue of Jewish men from Greater Germany in 1939; the case of the Kitchener Camp in East Kent
- Joachim Hemmerle: Yiddish puppet theatre “Hakl-Bakl”
- Marc Saperstein: Literature in Jewish Sermons
- Sam Cohn: The Black Death and the Burning of the Jews
- Tamar Yellin: on The Genizah at the house of Shefer.
- Timothy Lim: on Literary Artistry of the Book of Ruth.
- Nancy Morris: Is it too Late for Justice? The strange history of prosecuting Nazi war criminals.
- Barry Davis: Yiddish Film: Between East and West.
2006-2007 Season – President’s Report (pdf)
- Nicholas de Lange: On Translating Amos Oz
- David Rose: St Andrew’s Jews: Attitudes to Jews in the Church of Scotland.
- Hannah Holtschneider: Turning towards Jerusalem? Jews and the Holocaust in German Protestant Theology
- Naomi Alderman: Disobedience: The author discusses her novel and describes how she came to write it
- Mark Solomon: The Secret Light: Islamic Influences on Jewish Spirituality.
- David Mazower: Dreams of Glory – how the Jewish Workers of Whitechapel built themselves a Yiddish Opera House in 1912
- Oron Joffe: Hebrew and Aramaic – a Friendly Embrace.
2005-2006 Season – President’s Report (pdf)
- Bernard Jackson: History and Authority in the Halakah: The Problem of the Agunah
- Jenni Calder: David Daiches
- Susannah Heschel: Abraham Geiger: the Rabbi as Historian
- Nathan Abrams: The Jewish Dream Factory: Jews and the American Film Industry
- Catherine Lockerbie: The Edinburgh Book Festival
- Ross Bradshaw: Jews in the Spanish Civil War
- Gary Gilbert: Between Assimilation and Difference: Aspects of Jewish Identity in the Ancient World
- Colin Shindler: The Triumph of Military Zionism: Nationalism and the Origins of the Israeli Right